What is IPTV?
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. This is in contrast to delivery through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously. As a result, a client media player can begin playing the content (such as a TV channel) almost immediately. This is known as streaming media.
We are ComTV.Sale.
A team of professionals regarding the IT infrastructures who has been in this field and
business for about 10 years. We know what users want/need and we do our job in a
IPTV system is blocked in many countries so with our gathered efforts, we have built an infrastructure to avoid blockages and remain secure at the same time.
We have gathered our resources to build this system and most of the streams have local sources. This way we have a better stability than most -if not all- other providers.
- [Providers] Website creation from within the panel
- [Providers] Create Roles and limit access for users (permission-based)
- [Providers] Add/Manage Stream Servers
- [Providers] Add/Manage infinite number of portals (MAG boxes and ...)
- [Providers] Monitor stream/portal/proxy servers
- [Providers] Add/Manage Streams
- [Providers] Add/Manage EPG
- [Providers] Add/Manage Categories
- [Providers] Add/Manage Bouquets
- [Providers] Add/Manage Packages
- [Providers] Blocking/Banning Users/Resellers
- [Providers] Adding Proxy Servers for hiding/load balancing streaming servers
- [Providers] Instant stream status check
- [Providers] Easy management for each section with a great UI
- [Providers] VOD management (file manager included)
Add/Manage User Packages (Resellers can change each account's code and thus changing M3U accounts for their users)
Ticketing & Support System
Managing transactions from within the panel
The possibility to add infinite number of resellers/subresellers
User Package Activity
Bouquet Sort for Resellers
Channel Sort for Users
Multiple playlists for each user (infinite number of playlists for each account)